One of the major undertakings of the PSR is educating, training, and evaluating officials in the sport of volleyball. Each season the Puget Sound Region hosts Officiating Clinics for both Adults and Juniors and provides clinicians to many other Club-sponsored clinics across the state. The clinics introduce the rules of the game to our members and provides them with the guidance and support to make their tournament experiences structured, fair, and hopefully, more enjoyable.
This page serves as a resource for our members who want more information about Officiating in USA Volleyball. This page serves as a tool for PSR Officials or volleyball enthusiasts interested in the officiating side of the sport.
If you have any questions about the PSR Officials Program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• To promote, educate, advance and expand the sport of Volleyball in the Puget Sound Region.
• To provide an efficient service oriented and accessible organization for our customers, the Volleyball Community.
• To establish a high level of officiating and understanding of the rules of Volleyball.
• To manage, educate, and develop the officiating in this region.
• To foster a professional image for officials in this region.
If you have any other questions about how
you can become a Provisional, Regional, National, or International Official, please contact Robyn Buck, Officials Program Coordinator
4210 198th St SW Ste 111
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Daniel was a line judge official for this season’s WIAA matches 1A to 4A up until King and Metro District Finals.
Way to represent! in your PSR T-shirt.